Monday, April 9, 2012

The Before....

So I am going to take the leap and post my before picture....

It's not a really good picture by any means--it was taken with my cell phone, kinda dark and I was wearing black pants....but nonetheless here it is...25 lbs ago...

Ugh--looks at how puffy my hands are!! EEK!

A few things I notice that are different right off the bat -
1.  Way longer hair now!  Hooray!
2.  That shirt was about to NOT fit and now it totally fits!!  
3.  My boobs aren't that big any more--thank goodness!  Now I don't fall over constantly...haha, joke.

So here's some pictures of me today - both are taken outside of Title Boxing (Love it!!!)




I'm totally sweaty and gross right here but I feel amazing!  Two fabulous workouts this week at the gym--my best yet!



I just don't seem so puffy in general, but I remember the first time I was able to take off my 3 rings, which had been stuck on my fingers for what seemed like eternity.  I had gotten so big that I just could not get them off and I just kept thinking, oh shit!  What if I go to the hospital and have to have surgery, will they cut my rings off?  Aren't you like not supposed to wear jewelry going under the knife?  Why I thought this when I have no intention or plans of going to the hospital is beyond me, but it was this nagging thought in the back of my head.

Now the nagging thought in the back of my head is "Don't fuck up now!!  You've just got things going in the right direction!!  Don't fuck it all up!!!!  Finish what you started!"  Yeah, my brain totally curses like a sailor.

Anyway, those are my pictures.  Embarrassed?  Eh, maybe a bit because I am showing the world just how much I didn't give a shit about me, but I am changing that and continuing to learn from my mistakes. Here's to 3 more months of eating on plan and continuing to work out.  2012 - - It's all about me and my food this year.  If I can open myself up to more foods, I'll only be setting myself up for success!

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work!!! Funny you talked about the rings, I was able to take mine off last night without e help of lotion!!! LOL
    Don't be embarrassed by the pics, just think of your before/after in two more months!
    Think skinny! That's what I'm doing and I can't WAIT to get back into size 10's!!!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to be size 10! I swear I went from like toddler's clothes to misses and then plus sizes all in 1 year. I'm exaggerating, but sometimes that's what it feels like. I'm excited to see what the year will bring!

    ReplyDelete