Friday, January 6, 2012

Bologna and Ketchup....Mmmm, mmm, good

That's right--Bologna and Ketchup sandwiches!  I ate those for nearly most of my elementary school years.  I would bring my brown bag or new plastic lunch box, plop it down on the cafeteria table, and year a bunch of Yucks and Ewwws.  I don't know what it was about it, but it was just so dang tasty!  The tangy catchup, the savory meat (although now I don't think it's "savory", but give a kid a break!), and the fresh white bread--you couldn't beat it!!  Eventually I gave up the bologna and began using Velveeta.  So good!  Ketchup and Velveeta!! Mmm, mmm, good!  

   


It's so weird that I would eat a bologna and ketchup sandwich which I have to admit, never looked appetizing.  Yet I wouldn't eat a fresh tomato, salad, onions, squash, sour cream, any Mexican or any Chinese and a LOT more.  It's amazing to think that I would eat two pieces of mushy white bread slathered in ketchup with some bologna or Velveeta stuck inside.  Crazy!

Keep visiting my blog--Next week I am experimenting with Steamed Vegetables!  Wow...that's kind of sad that I am almost 30 and just now experimenting with food.  But the good thing is that I've already discovered a lot of new foods over the past 5 years that I love.  Can't wait to share it with you and other Picky Eaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment